Sara, your "100 things about me" was worth reading. I learned alot about you. I would take you to the Cure if I could, they will be in Salt Lake in November. Sydney does look like you but most people can't see past the hair & eye color. Just look at the picture of Steve and Asher, they look just the same. But then again the hair color does't match up. I just can't tell your twins apart, which one is the older twin?
1 comment:
Sara, your "100 things about me" was worth reading. I learned alot about you. I would take you to the Cure if I could, they will be in Salt Lake in November. Sydney does look like you but most people can't see past the hair & eye color. Just look at the picture of Steve and Asher, they look just the same. But then again the hair color does't match up. I just can't tell your twins apart, which one is the older twin?
Love Aunt cedee
Post a Comment