Thursday, November 29, 2007

Big Bows


Our conversation when I tried the bow Staci made on Bridget last night:


Sara: Doesn't she look cute?
Steve: What is she, a Christmas package?
Sara: Of course!

Tell me the truth--is it too big?
Is it possible to be too big?




For the record: I'm back to doing my blog now!

4 comments:

annebabe said...

love the big bow, and no, it is NOT possible to be too big. well, technically, if the actual bow is larger than the circumference of her head, than yes. :)

stace said...

i love it.

jen said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!! I saw Bridget at church with that bow (I think it was that bow) and it was adorable!!! So cute.

andrea said...

I don't think there is a such a thing as too big. It's adorable (and I'm certainly the wrong one to ask)