Thursday, July 26, 2007

Missing Harry Potter

I hear that "baby blues" peak at two-weeks post partum, and they certainly have for me. I made the mistake of staying up too late to finish the last Harry Potter book, and now I am so sad that the book is over, and tired, and frustrated about not being able to fit in any clothes, and sick of wallowing in a messy house but not being able to get it cleaned up. This weekend when Steve takes Jonah and Gabe will be nice--then it will be time to live in the real world again!

We had fun at the Harry Potter party. Jonah and Gabe were the cutest Harrys by far, in our opinion! I loved the book, but won't discuss it here in case my sisters are reading this and haven't finished it yet!

Steve's birthday was his best EVER--right Steve? We ended up going to McDonalds out of sheer exhaustion. I think Steve was hoping that Ronald McDonald would show up, but no such luck.

It has been quieter around here without Sydney and Asher. Surprisingly, Jonah was crying the other day because he missed Syd. I miss them too--kind of:-). Well, Bridgie is crying so I better go!

2 comments:

Claude Jones AKA. G-Pa-J said...

Rachel Jeanna Jones Swogger and I were discussing Charms that would really come in handy.
1. Disaparate-obvious advantages if one is in sticky situations or traffic.
2. Imperious curse-Worship me. Yes I am correct all the time

3. Wingardium Leviosa-Traffic, furniture, housework
4. Repairo-cars, dryers,
5. Confundium-general hilarity
6. Whatever that charm is that cleans the house and folds socks
7. Molly's cooking charms
8. Muffliato

Claude Jones AKA. G-Pa-J said...

Another handy charm for looking for the remote....accio remote