Next is a picture of Gabriel taken in November of 2006 (almost 2 years old) after he pulled a barstool on top of himself. Somehow I knew I would end up having to see a doctor for him while his eye was like this and have to explain myself or face child abuse charges. Sure enough, he came down with severe croup a few days later. Knowing Gabe already, Dr. Kaddu wasn't too surprised by the accident!Sunday, October 7, 2007
Shining "Shiner" Memories
It's always fun to take pictures of deformed children! And we've had our share of them over the years! Here is a picture of Sydney when she was 3-years old in August of 1999. The day before Asher's blessing, she was bitten by a mosquito right under her eye--by the next morning it had swelled so much she was unrecognizable! When she woke up that morning she said matter-of-factly, "one eye opened, one eye closed!" During sacrament meeting she went up on the stand to sit on her grandpa's lap (who was bishop at the time). He thought she was a "special" child come to sit on the bishop's lap.
Next is a picture of Gabriel taken in November of 2006 (almost 2 years old) after he pulled a barstool on top of himself. Somehow I knew I would end up having to see a doctor for him while his eye was like this and have to explain myself or face child abuse charges. Sure enough, he came down with severe croup a few days later. Knowing Gabe already, Dr. Kaddu wasn't too surprised by the accident!
Finally Jonah, the not-so-innocent victim of both of his brothers this weekend. First Gabe hit him with the backside of a light sabor (the two red dots on his eyebrows), then Asher chucked a hotwheels car at him, hitting him under the eye and causing it to swell. Asher actually feels really, really bad, and was waiting on Jonah during conference, bringing him water, toast, and giving him his old toys as a peace offering.
Next is a picture of Gabriel taken in November of 2006 (almost 2 years old) after he pulled a barstool on top of himself. Somehow I knew I would end up having to see a doctor for him while his eye was like this and have to explain myself or face child abuse charges. Sure enough, he came down with severe croup a few days later. Knowing Gabe already, Dr. Kaddu wasn't too surprised by the accident!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember Gabe's shiner. Funny picture. Are you sure you don't beat your children? Just kidding! My kids have had their share of black eyes. I wish I had taken pictures of them!
Where's your picture Sara?? Surely you've been knocked around a bit too? At least fake it with makeup and have a picture photoshopped together of all your poor abused family. That would be one for the hallway gallery.
Agreed...nothing better than a gallery of wounded kids, LOL. Hayden has an album all to himself at our house. Holy cow was Sydeny like the cutest little girl or what?
Post a Comment