We went with Jimmy and Nat, Ron and Shannon, and Shannon's friend and brother. We met at Cheesecake Factory for dinner first and made the mistake of walking all the way from the Forum to MGM Grand--it didn't look that far away! Here's Nat and I in front of the women's bathroom--what a backdrop!
Oh the joys of having a crappy camera. Syd and I laughed for at least a half and hour over this picture. Get a load of Nat's face--is that a handlebar mustache? Okay, I'm still laughing!
Too bad about our dumb camera. We had some better footage than this, but the memory card ate it some how. Anyway, here's a taste of the concert. If you have a chance to see them, I would highly recommend it! However, we didn't get home until 3:45 am and Steve had a 7:30 am meeting and we have 9:00 am church. I had to teach sharing time and prepare a talk for Jonah--so we really paid the price for staying out so late. Next time we'll get a hotel!
5 comments:
What fun! I wish they would come to Reno.
Tim was so jealous when he found out. I'm glad to hear it was a blast!! When we grow up, we want to be like you!!
i am so jealous!! i bet they were so awesome live. glad you had a great time and maybe they will come to town again when i am not such a bloated whale. :)
You crazy, wild teens/thirtysomethings!
Nice you guys.
Was Chris Martin stabbed or injured during the show. That picture of him looks like his side is bleeding.
Post a Comment