Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Accidents happen...

and we all need to be a bit more understanding, right? For instance, just last night this little boy tearfully explained that he "accidentally" ate a whole plate of fresh, homemade doughnuts (from Sarah--thank you so much anyway!) we were saving for our family home evening treat. He sneaked away during the story to "go to the bathroom," and before he knew it, he had "accidentally"eaten them ALL! I hate it when that happens!

10 comments:

Becca said...

i keep accidentally eating everything in sight, too! is that a good enough excuse for why i've gained so much weight this pregnancy?

jen said...

That is such a bummer! They are yummy. But seriously, how could you get mad at that cute little face. I love that picture!

andrea said...

Things like that are always accidently happening to me too! And that is the cutest picture of all time. He looks so innocent! LOL

farmgirl said...

That is a really sad accident. They were divine. I love your attitude toward the whole thing- our house may not have been so understanding.

Bottoms Family said...

John says he will be a fantastic police officer someday!

annebabe said...

accidents do happen. i might have accidentally freaked out and not been very forgiving. i tend to be protective of my food. :) he is one cute kid though, i think with a face like that, he can pretty much get away with whatever he wants. ;)

Sarah said...

An accident, huh? That kid is BRILLIANT (and knows the value of a good donut)

Hot Mom said...

Accidents like that happen at our house all of the time. Tom is not nearly as cute when he gets caught.

Camille said...

Oooo I hate it when I accidentally do stuff like that...like eating the whole Ben and Jerry's ice cream carton...ooops.

Eden said...

How about a new post!