Well, here's something at least...
We've had a busy month, and I really wanted to post some fantastic pictures of myself running the marathon and qualifying for Boston, maybe have "Chariots of Fire" playing when my blog was pulled up...but things didn't really happen as planned. I did run the marathon, didn't qualify for Boston, and I can't pull up the pictures of it on the disk Christy gave me for some reason right now, so I'll wait and discuss that later.
Here's Jonah at a soccer game. Some of these pictures are out of order.
Rachel and Katie and their kids came down for UEA weekend. It was Ruby's fourth birthday, so here's Ruby and her "cake." True to my roots, I didn't have birthday candles so we used one Christmas scented candle.
Here's Jay at Grandma Johnson's house sitting in the chair that belonged to Grandma's aunt--the chair is "at least a hundred years old" and has been that old since I was little, so who knows?
Here's Bridgie in the famous chair
Eden and Jay at the park. When Rachel and kids came to town we took In-n-Out to the park and I threw my cell phone away with the drinks. But at least we had fun, right?
Jay man
Eden
Ruby
Best buddies--both sucking thumbs? These two both wish they were babies sometimes.
Bridgie girl always pulls her hairbows out
Still toothless!
Rachel and Jay
Jonah is loving his soccer team this year--here they are in a huddle with coach Bryce.
What a kick--though I heard it bounced off of another player and came back to hit him in the face :-(
My three boys after the Primary program on October 26. From my point of view on the stand, it all went as well as can be expected. Gabe and Jonah both had their parts memorized. Gabe was laying on the chairs trying to sleep by the time it was over--he said "He teaches me what I must do to live with God again. Our prophet today is Thomas S. Monson." But when not prompted, he tended to start out with "I pledge allegiance.." and then get embarrassed. Luckily he said it right for the program.
Ash hates having his picture taken!
Jonah looks 14 in this picture.
Bridge and Jude--true love....
Here's the "New Era" type picture we took for Sydney's young women project--she read the entire Book of Mormon and we needed a picture to display at the "Young Women in Excellence" night. She performed a song "Anything you can do I can do better" with a bunch of the girls...cute!

Random picture of Bridge--the girl her brothers call "the prettiest queen princess of all babies"

Bridgie and Jenevieve--we were trying without success to get these two to pose!

Friday night of UEA weekend we went to the town square and they had music and games set up for the kids. Here's Ellie, Nathan, and Eden shakin' their booties.

Bridgie soaking wet.
My two little girls.
Ellie having fun at the splash pad

Ruby "helping" with Bridge.


A little video from Ruby's party
Sydney and Asher both played in a piano recital October 14. Sydney was evaluated by a judge and got a superior plus and was asked to play at an honors recital. After that recital she was one of four students asked to play at a recital in Salt Lake, but we couldn't go because of the Primary program.
Sydney and Asher both played in a piano recital October 14. Sydney was evaluated by a judge and got a superior plus and was asked to play at an honors recital. After that recital she was one of four students asked to play at a recital in Salt Lake, but we couldn't go because of the Primary program.
Okay, I've posted something now!
2 comments:
Yipee!!! Now I have something new to look at for the next month every time I check your blog. :0) Just Kidding!!! I loved it. Great stuff and some fun pictures. THANK YOU for updating. AND now you know who your truly faithful followers are. ME #1, obviously since I'm the first comment.
WOW! Asher-- I have never heard you play--you were great! Sydney--wonderful job as well--and I especially love your face when the video stops. about the picture of me at the park . . .Does my face really look like that from the side? it looks like I stuffed marshmallows in it. I want all the pictures from that weekend on a cd--they're so cute--that was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment