Friday, February 27, 2009

Dizzy Park...

Hello everybody. This is not actually Sara, but Sydney. I'm posting this for my mom, who asked me to do so. I realize that my mom hasn't posted anything since December 13. Wow.

On Presidents' day this year, my mom took us all to "Dizzy" Park, the new park by Tonoquint. We had a ton of fun. Here are some pictures we took while there...

Bridget and Gabe


Here's Gabe skateboarding on one of the park's attractions.

Asher's glamour shot ;-)


Jonah, taken by surprise.

Gabe and Jonah in the act.




And finally, Bridget and I.

Well, there you go. Obviously a lot more has happened over the course of three months other than this, but, being a busy mother of five kids, time is not always on my mom's side, so there you go. Have a great one everybody!

3 comments:

Eden said...

Oh Sydney, you're so cute! Thanks for being such a good girl!

Katie said...

When did Si-Si get so big. Seriously! I'm starting to feel really old when I can remember the day she was born. We need to come down and play at that park.

Miles&Missy said...

Sydney, we have the exact same park here in WA (same toys, more trees). Thanks for updating it.