Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

My cousin Heather took a bunch of photos of us while we were visiting for Thanksgiving. I've put too many on here already--I just keep finding more that I like. Thanks Hefe!














7 comments:

farmgirl said...

Where have I been? And where do I begin? You have like a gazillion new posts!! How exciting, I'm enjoying them one and all!

Holly said...

Wow...those look great!

Heather Tullis Photography said...

Yea, I'm glad you like them! I think they turned out really cute. Thanks for letting me do your family photo shoot!

Kent and Heidi said...

I love the family pictures and Sarah you look GORGEOUS!

annebabe said...

i love the 9 million new posts! its about time. ;) great family pics, syd's hat is tres chic. any teeth for miss b yet?

Sarah said...

I love that once of you and Steve. Pretty hot.

myndie said...

fun catching up on all the latest layton events. i love the photos!