Sunday, August 9, 2009

FOR SALE!

Don't miss this one-of-a-kind swing set! It's going fast! Great for young children
And clean, well-groomed toddlers


Quality, pre-treated wood withstands even the most extreme elements



Weed patch underneath promotes great work ethic and keeps out sand



Unconventional swing configuration inspires hours of creative play





Important safety features included, free of charge



No reasonable offer will be refused--but hurry! A gem like this will be gone in a flame (I mean flash!)


COMING SOON--Don't miss our blowout sale on quality used carpet!












7 comments:

Jenny said...

You're hilarious! I love your ad!

Eden said...

I don't want my kids to be sissys--I want to give them a REAL challenge to figure out how to have fun (and stay alive)-- I'll bid $10,0000! p.s. Eden said it looks like you fixed it up a little!

saramarilee said...

Rachel,
I'll take your name and number down just in case I don't get any higher offers....but listen honey, don't hold your breath

Audz said...

That is FANTASTIC! You certainly did not do it justice when you explained it to me in person, so I am super glad that you posted pictures---that will really drive the price up. Who cares if the economy is in the toilet? When deals like this roll around....people do not hesitate to dip into the rainy day funds. :o)

And just to really make Rachel crazy--I'd like to bid $10,0001!

farmgirl said...

Sorry, that last comment was me.

Just one more day and that little problem (children on my computer) will be significantly reduced!

Eden said...

One Hundred Thousand Dollars!

Eden said...

Listen honey, I don't care how long you leave up this ad--aint noone else gonna outbid me