So it was my sister that requested this photo, but in the blogging world you can always pretend that thousands of loyal followers are awaiting your next update--which would make posting this photo even more scary, but anyway, here we are in all our fundamental glory. For anyone that is fooled by the facade and/or veneer my husband tries to pull off--you know, that he is Mr. reserved conservative--get a load of this picture and the post below this. He is soooo easily persuaded to dress up, despite his fiegned protests, one might suspect that he enjoys this kind of thing! I mean, doesn't he look happy in the photo below? Who wouldn't want wives as lovely and cheerful and subservient as these?

And yes, I must confess, both of the dresses in this picture were in my closet, and were once worn in public not on Halloween!
4 comments:
What I love most about this picture is knowing what happened a split second after it was taken--you all totally cracking up. Funny.
1-how did you get your hair so tall?
2- I remember wanting to borrow the red dress--it was a Laura Ashley (or was it a Jantzen?)
3- Steve aint foolin anyone that he doesn't like this kind of thing--by far the most committed family member to staying in character
I am totally one of your loyal followers. I love it. Made me laugh out loud!
i love this picture! thanks for the laugh. we all know steve is loving it.
Post a Comment