Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas 2010
I'm back...only 14 months later! I think the 1 pm church has held me back this past year, but I am vowing to use my Sunday afternoons to update this blog. I miss it, my kids and family miss it, and I'm missing out on documenting the life of my family in pictures and a few words at least. So here are a few pictures from Christmas to get me started...baby steps!
Thursday, December 23, we all went to Tuacahn with Grandpa Claude to see the live Nativity and Santa. True to form, Gabe and Jonah were hyped up on candy canes or something.
Santa was feeling the Christmas crunch! Does his face look jolly? He wasn't too merry. He basically told Gabe to wear his helmet and then told everyone to go! No joke:)

Dad alone.

Traditional Christmas photo. Sydney fought for the camel spot.
I took this picture because I love the hodge-podge of kids Christmas pictures on the window--it looks like a house full of happy little kids. At the beginning of the season I was frustrated because I wanted all new decorations, but by the end I realized that there will be a time for that...and by that time I will miss the cute kid stuff around the house.
Bridget is such a little angel sometimes. She always gives grandpa loves and is fascinated by the bag of "pee" on his wheelchair.
Christmas Eve we visited the St. George Temple to see the lights.
We also acted out our own Nativity scene. Sydney was the donkey/camel/angel. Somehow I missed taking a picture of her. Jonah was Joseph, Bridget was Mary...
Bridget's dog was a sheep.
Gabe was the psycho shepherd.
Asher was the wise man.
And there we go. The first and maybe last blog post of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First..last...I'm glad you did it! So fun to see those kids!
its darn tootin time! I think I have a total of 4 posts this year--neener neener neeener
Post a Comment