Well, Bridget and I gave into the guilt and pressure put on us by the rest of the family and went to church today. It was hot, I was sweaty, I spent the second hour in the mothers' lounge and the third hour in the hall most of the time! But I guess since we've gone to 5 movies, a play, and a family reunion since Bridge was born, there's no reason not to go to church. It was nice to be back, in a way!
We are all certainly ready for school to start on Wednesday. We had a fun week last week with Eden, Ruby, and Rachel visiting and meeting Bridget for the first time. She is officially one month old and is growing and growing--she can now wear 0-3 month clothing.
Yesterday was our 13th anniversary! We can't believe we've stuck together that long...and had 5 kids together!
Okay, let's see how this template looks today--I'm really not happy with it and need to learn to create a new one.
3 comments:
okay, love the hairbow! and i'm so impressed that you made it! wow. and while i know that you would have liked your church hiatus to have lasted longer, it was nice to see you sunday. :)
The x-rated star wars is a classic. Blow it up to poster size and 20 years down the road, give it to his wife at their wedding breakfast.
Sara! Bridget is so, so pretty! I am sorry I missed her in this headband...I think it's just my style :0). I could eat her...she is CuTe! Love your other picture too! Gabe is a CrAck up!
Post a Comment