Our baby Bridget is now 3 weeks old. Last Friday at her doctor's appointment she weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. and was 19 inches long. That means she has gained 11 ounces and has grown and inch and a half--way to go Bridge! Her head was 35 cm. She is in the sixth percentile for weight and height, and 35th for head circumference. The doctor says he plans to see lots of rolls by her 2-month appointment!
2 comments:
darling!! I think we might have to come meet her--possibly next week? what a sweetheart.
Pretty adorable-- and I think the eyes might be blue, though I know you're hoping for another hue. I am not sure why-- blue eyes and red hair are fantastic together. Striking . . As for the horizontal picture shift, it is due to the program you are using the rotate your pics. Some just don't do it right. Let me know what you're using to edit and get your pics on the web and I can help you out.
Post a Comment