This year our ward and our old ward's young men/young women participated as cast members at Tuacahn's annual nativity. Steve was cast as "townsperson #?" and his performance was the
tour de force of the production. He had to barter his wares in the crowded streets as Mary and Joseph were looking for a room in an inn. Bravo Steve...encore!!! I bundled the kids up and took them to see both showings on Friday night. It is one of our traditions to go to Tuacahn every year, and we signed up to all be in it next year.

Sydney and Gaby snuggling

Asher and Jonah look so much like brothers--can you tell them apart?

Townsperson of Bethlehem kissing the anachronistic baby. I bet my mom will recognize the snow suit she's wearing--it was mine when I was a baby!

Gabe was as comfortable as can be on Santa's lap after the shows. He asked for presents for himself, Asher, and Jonah.
2 comments:
I love the Santa pics. We went to Tuacahn on Monday and froze our bottoms off!! The kids were excited to see Santa, though.
The last picture of Gabe sleeping is so sweet. I am not looking forward to one o'clock church. How did your ward luck out and only have it for two months!! No fair. :)
It kinda looks like Sydney might be flirting with old Santa . . . hmmm. Those 6th graders grow up so fast.
And I second jen's 1 o'clock church trepidation. Not looking forward to it.
Post a Comment