I still remember Syd wearing that outfit. When did she get so big? I can't believe how much alike they look.
They do look alike. Was Syd a little older in that pic compared to Bridget?
the question remains, will bridget have a personality to match syd's? if so, the boys better watch out, those girls are gonna run the show!! ;0)
so, i don't think she totally looks like Syd. Yes, maybe I am crazy, she definitely looks like a layton, but i can't place which one. hmmm...JMO.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I still remember Syd wearing that outfit. When did she get so big? I can't believe how much alike they look.
They do look alike. Was Syd a little older in that pic compared to Bridget?
the question remains, will bridget have a personality to match syd's? if so, the boys better watch out, those girls are gonna run the show!! ;0)
so, i don't think she totally looks like Syd. Yes, maybe I am crazy, she definitely looks like a layton, but i can't place which one. hmmm...JMO.
Post a Comment