Wednesday, August 27, 2008

too early for piggies?

I had to try! She's got a major mullet going, so we slicked the top down to look like it was long enough to reach the pigtails. Results: bald looking in the front, but cute in the back. Maybe we'll have to wait a few more months for more hair!


8 comments:

Camille said...

What a sweetheart! She looks darling.

farmgirl said...

Love that curly red hair!

jen said...

Aawww..I love the piggies. Did you make those clips? They are super cute.

Eden said...

I love the blog makeover! Its never too early for piggies--remember Eden's sharp spikes?

annebabe said...

the piggies AND her outfit are adorable!! and i agree with "swogg bloggin'" and that its never too early for piggies. marissa had radio atenna for a few months but i was bound and determined!

Sarah said...

No it's not too early. Totally cultivate the mullet; I have done it with all of my girls. They look insane when it's down, but it makes piggies so much easier to do.

Katie said...

I'm so glad you used the clips I made. They look so sweet. Jenevieve's got a mullet too but her hair is too fine to do anything with.

andrea said...

So cute! Piper's hair still won't do piggies...and she's almost three. Why didn't anyone tell me to leave the mullet there?!? LOVE her outfit too. Yum.