Okay, have you seen this movie? We apparently don't get out much and just got this on Netflix the other day (our solution to perpetual late fees!). It was sooooo good. Charming, funny, endearing, quirky, intelligent. I love, love, loved it!
Okay, wait, I have to comment on your book list, too. Did you like Crossing to Safety? I loved that book! (Have I already said this?) Anyway, I just read Stegner's Angle of Repose and it was excellent!
I see some Shannon Hales on your list, but not Book of a Thousand Days. Have you read that one? I think it might be my favorite! (I'm having serious deja vu here. Have I already pushed these books down your throat?)
I agree with Mendy about the book, "Book of a Thousand Days". I loved it. Don't read it yet, though. I think I am going to use that book when it is my turn for book club.
I will have to check out that movie. We are always looking for a fun flick.
5 comments:
Yes.Yes.Yes. A very refreshing movie- good pick.
No, we haven't seen it, can't wait to now. :)
Yeah, we rented it one night on a whim and I totally loved it, too. It was just charming.
Okay, wait, I have to comment on your book list, too. Did you like Crossing to Safety? I loved that book! (Have I already said this?) Anyway, I just read Stegner's Angle of Repose and it was excellent!
I see some Shannon Hales on your list, but not Book of a Thousand Days. Have you read that one? I think it might be my favorite! (I'm having serious deja vu here. Have I already pushed these books down your throat?)
I agree with Mendy about the book, "Book of a Thousand Days". I loved it. Don't read it yet, though. I think I am going to use that book when it is my turn for book club.
I will have to check out that movie. We are always looking for a fun flick.
Post a Comment