Sunday, September 21, 2008

facebook flashbacks

Me and Derek, homecoming senior year. He was student body president, I was vice president. What a great guy and wonderful friend.
I was talking to a friend of mine who's 10 years younger than I am, and she asked: "what do people your age do on facebook?" Ouch! But anyway, I guess I could say people at my advanced stage of life do what everyone else does on facebook--they waste time! My b.f.f. Stacy P. invited me to join it, and I was plunged into a Port Angeles H.S. class of '92 reunion. It has been so fun remembering the good old days, so I decided to scan in some old photos. Now I'm panicking because I can't find a lot of pictures that I know I had somewhere, but here's my trip now memory lane.


Here's a picture of the morning after Senior Ball--we all slept at Stacy's cabin on the lake. I went with James Walton (back row second from left). Top row left to right: Sean, James, Justin, Derek, Peter, Gunilla (Swedish exchange student), me, Heidi, Laura, Hana, Stacy, Barry, Maureen, Aaron
Here's me, Bonnie, and Stacy at Spring Fling--we all thought we were so hilarious doing stayin' alive poses!



Here's my one night of royalty--I was Duchess. From left to right: Craig S. (right?), me, ?, Kim, ?



Me and Karl W. at Junior Prom. I have always hated this picture of me, but he sure has a hot cardigan on! I loved this dance--the best ever!





Here's me and my Mormon friends at the Seattle temple. Stacy, Emily, me, Bonnie, someone, Mik, Jennifer, Janet






Diving team--my sister Emily is top row second one in. I'm on the bottom middle. I can't imagine posing in a swimming suit now!







Here's me and my trusty debate partner Sarina on our trip to Walla Walla. We were so "Anne of Green Gables"...






Me, Grady, Amanda and Pat at some dance--Spring Fling senior year?









Okay, this one's for Stacy, who stuck with me through thick and thin. This is my sixteenth birthday. Luckily the Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire came!











And another one for Stacy--homecoming sophomore year. Oh, those were the days!!!





Okay, I think I might have this whole high school flashback thing out of my system now!










8 comments:

farmgirl said...

Those are truly fabulous. Thank you.

andrea said...

sara--you look exactly the same!

saramarilee said...

Yes, I'm starting to realize I need a new hairstyle!

Mendy said...

Awesome! How is Stacey?

Yes, I'm on goodreads. I just joined this year, so I don't have too many books there yet. Anyway, I tried to look you up, but wasn't successful. Send me an invite. I'm guessing you'll have an easier time finding "mendy" than I did looking through the millions of sara's!

janan grange said...

What fun pictures of those days. Are we really that old?

janan grange said...

Oh, by the way I loved the pictures of Stacy. I haven't seen her since college. How is she doing?

Janan

Sarah said...

I second the fabulous comment. And add truly adorable to it. I see a lot of Sydney in you.

Eden said...

I remember thinking you were so cutting edge when you were hanging out with the Fresh Prince & Co. The Dead Milkmen Rule!