Monday, December 8, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween seems like ages ago, but I can't leave these pictures out of my blog. Here's Bridget as a scary pink skeleton. This year four of the five kids were skeletons, and I think the boys loved matching with their baby sister. Part of me wanted her to be a fairy ballerina or something, but it was cute that they all wanted to match. Too bad I didn't get even one picture of all the skeletons together. I guess that's typical! Halloween started out with the traditional school parade. Bridge and Gabe played on the playground.
That evening we went to our fourth? annual neighborhood Halloween party in front of the Dolce's house. We had a bounce house and giant slide, and we were lucky enough to have been joined by Nacho Libre & co.--they kicked the kids out of the bounce house to wrestle.

Gabe enjoyed the food and beverage at the party.




Asher's costume was downright freaky...




Sydney's costume was inspired by the "Thriller" concert we attended at Tuacahn. She's one of the zombies.





Well, here's three of the skeletons trick-or-treating. Asher was off with his friends--he thinks he's so old now!




After trick-or-treating Sydney and Berlyn had a Halloween party at Slemboskis house. They set up the projector outside and watched a movie and ate more treats. They did not want to invite boys--I was relieved!




No comments: