So I recognize your hottie boyfriend, but who's hanging on Jimmy's arm???
How fun? Where was the concert?Probably more appropriate than the pussycat dolls/britney spears concert we saw last week!!!
this is going to make me sound like an idiot...but I have no idea who the Killers are? Looks fun though. And I am glad to see something new when I click over here! ;0)
Sere, I am with Andrea. I almost didn't come check you out...glad I did! It looks like a fun night!!
I am jealous! Looks like you had a good time.
when are you going to post something new? And SERIOUSLY, who IS that guy?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So I recognize your hottie boyfriend, but who's hanging on Jimmy's arm???
How fun? Where was the concert?
Probably more appropriate than the pussycat dolls/britney spears concert we saw last week!!!
this is going to make me sound like an idiot...but I have no idea who the Killers are? Looks fun though. And I am glad to see something new when I click over here! ;0)
Sere, I am with Andrea. I almost didn't come check you out...glad I did! It looks like a fun night!!
I am jealous! Looks like you had a good time.
when are you going to post something new? And SERIOUSLY, who IS that guy?
Post a Comment