Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year's Eve 2007


We went to an unforgetable New Year's party at the Weston's this year. It's fun every year, but this is the first year I woke up the next day with sore muscles from laughing! For more details, see Robyn's blog! We were all asked to prepare a Karaoke number to perform, complete with costume and choreography. Bob and Robyn's "Whole New World" most impressive. Here is a picture stolen from Robyn's blog of our act....we were Ryan and Sharpay from High School musical doing "what I've been looking for." I tried to copy the choreography from the movie and teach it to Steve, but when it came down to the actual performance, Steve felt free to do his own thing, and boy was it something! Robyn commented that it was borderline gay--so way to go Steve--I'm so proud of you!

No comments: