Here are some of my favorites from Gabe's photo session with Staci. I love the serious ones because they are so Gabe--he goes from happy to cranky with nothing much in between! Thank you, Staci--I love them!
The 3rd one really should be blown up and put on the wall. It looks like an ad for some expensive designer kids clothes. I really need to get my kids pictures taken like that. I wish I had that camera!
6 comments:
Love that last one. What a darling little model!
Those look like they're from a Pottery Barn Kids magazine. He is so cute!
The 3rd one really should be blown up and put on the wall. It looks like an ad for some expensive designer kids clothes. I really need to get my kids pictures taken like that. I wish I had that camera!
I LOVE these pictures. Gabe is such a little man. I agree with Katie, you should definitely blow up the third one and hang it. Adorable!!
I love your blog, I'm trying to figure out how to put on a custom template- your background is really cute. How did you do that?!
I can't stand these pictures-they are way too cute.
Post a Comment