I went in B's room to check on her this morning, thinking she was taking a longer nap than usual, and look what I found! She was standing in her crib! Later, she crawled all the way across the room (like a little inch worm!) and pulled up to a stand by the couch! My stinker baby....why does she have to grow up so fast!
6 comments:
How fun- what a cutie. She certainly looks proud of herself!
Go Bridgie!! She going to give you a run for your money like your boys??? Love the Gabe pics below; I like the serious ones too. Too cute.
Cutie pants. Jenevieve is standing too. I can't believe how big she's getting. I just put my paperwork in the mail for the St. George Marathon today. Hope I get in. I'll totally beat your time.
What a cute little girl. She will be into everything before you know it. We are coming down on the 16th through that weekend. Hopefully we can stop by and see you for a few hours. Hope things are well
Janan
She is so cute and looks so proud of herself! Her nursery sure is cute, too!
She is too little to be standing! Her outfit is super cute...love it.
Post a Comment