Monday, March 3, 2008

priceless

I live for moments like this! B was fussy and G actually got her to go to sleep by laying by her, then fell asleep himself. Who knows why she loves him more than everyone else... Now wouldn't these pictures have looked extraordinary if I had taken them with a better camera? I tried some really close-up shots that didn't work at all. I can already feel my tax refund slipping away....


6 comments:

jen said...

That is so sweet!!

andrea said...

Ooooh...I think the pictures look great! And that is so sweet.

Sarah said...

Those are cute pics. Your camera did just fine in capturing that moment.

annebabe said...

priceless is right! that is a tender moment and it wouldn't matter if you captured it with a polaroid, you will treasure the memory always. :)

Becca said...

they loveachother! :)

Camille said...

You are quite the photographer! What a great moment to capture.