I love this picture of me with my mom and dad--it's so seventies! I wish I could have been with my dad on father's day today! Thanks for giving me life, teaching me the gospel, helping me to appreciate the finer things in life (like British lit, science fiction/fantasy, Monty Python, sixties through eighties rock, and Saturday Night Live). I love you dad!
6 comments:
Thank you. I love you as well. I wish you could have been here yesterday. We believe you will be here on the 4th, correct?
It was a combo Ellie B-Day and Father's Day. That little blanket shielded Jen from the tickling grass. We finally got to use the new outdoor table and bench and color-coordinated picnic 'china'. For some reason, mostly Katie's freezer was full, we had turkey and dressing and mashed potatoes-Ellie requested the mashed potatoes and nothing else. I got treats, shirts, treats, a new razor, and treats.
Well, I suppose we made sure that #1 got the thorough introduction to the culture of our times. Odd that neither you nor your Mother have returned to those hairdos. I do not seem to have that shirt, glasses, or hairdo either. By the way, that apartment/tiny house cost $100.00 per month! How did we do it? I think the utilities were another $25. Extravagant.
I have several updated Rock 84-85 CDs specially recorded with the boring parts omitted. There is much better technology now.
Today is our Anniversary. I think we should see a romantic movie like Iron Man or Narnia. Bryan Regan is coming to Thanksgiving Point in mid-August.
Thanks for the kind words. Love, Dad
Kent has yet to show up with my token. What the heck?
sara--you look so much like your mom and I can totally see Jonah and Gabe in your dad! Cute, cute pic!
Andrea is perceptive and highly intelligent. Kent is still MWP (missing with present). Heard Ash postponed his B-Day until he was well. Hopefully, all will be well as you come North. I need to post many photos as we have had the June B-Days galore, Father's Day, anniversaries, and Bronco talked to the Stake YM YW. Eden and Ruby took Joel and me to Kung-Fu Panda for Father's Day.
I keep trying to see you in that baby pic and I can't make the connect. It is a bit easier to see you in your mama. Love the 70's vibe.
Love the photo...I wish your dad had the 'stache though. It was so fun to see you over the 4th and to just laugh with my cousins! I'm still working on convincing Kevin that we need to go to Disneyland~it would be a blast!
Post a Comment