Here are about a hundred pictures from Bridget's blessing day. I also dug out pictures of the other kids wearing their blessing clothes and scanned them in below. Bridget Kathleen was blessed by Steve who was so nervous his legs wouldn't stop shaking, but he did a great job. In the circle were Grandpa Claude, Grandpa Ken, Uncle Kent, Uncle Taylor (that sounds weird since he's so new to the family!) and Bishop Miller. Despite the Karo syrup on her head, the gorgeous headband Staci helped us make fell off during the blessing, but my dad tried to throw it on her head before Steve held her up for the ward to see.




7 comments:
you look hot in the first picture with Bridget. Seriously.
The pictures are beautiful! I missed the blessing (and Steve's shaking--though I'm sure nobody noticed!) 'cause I was home with Janie. I do love baby blessings. That dress is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S. Unbelievable.
That blessing dress is absolutely beautiful!! I wish we were in town to see the blessing. I loved all the fun family pictures, too. Staci is right, you look way hot in the first picture.
that baby dress is to die for! bridget learned to work the camera from her smokin' hot momma, i'm echoing the sentiment that you look super great in the first pic!
Sara,
What a beautiful little girl in her blessing dress. It sounds like a good day for your family. I still can't believe you have five. You must be more on top of things than I am. Four is keeping us busy but a good busy.
It would be fun to see you again. Hope all is well. We may just have to come down south for a little vacation.
Janan
Wow! I just read all these comments and I'm blushing...this is why I love my friends!
Yeah, nobody leaves comments on my site. I must not be loved as much as you. I am sorry I couldn't come to the blessing. I really wanted to but I couldn't work it into the schedule. Bridget looks beautiful as ever. I love her headband. Can you help me make some for Jenevieve?
Post a Comment