
Today I'm just practicing scanning. Here's a picture of me when I was a few months old. I was born premature (5 lbs 2oz.), but my parents managed to fatten me up in no time. My dad made "super bottles" with sweetened condensed milk, karo syrup, and I can't remember what else! The chunkiness of my children definitely comes from the Jones side of the family, though I don't really see any other close resemblances between me and any of my 5 children.
5 comments:
Oh, to have a blue eyed girl! Bridget is so beautiful!
congrats on figuring out your scanner! and i think that there is at least some resemblance between you and your kids. baby sara is oh so cute! and baby bridget, what a doll!
sara,
What cute pictures. I need a picture of Bridget---5x7 to go with the rest of the kids. You have such cute pictures of Bridget. I'm at Miles' right now. Even is four of Bridget!!!
Wow those are some blue eyes...looks like you have another Asher on your hands, well at least as far as hair and eyes go! All I see when I see your baby picture is Jonah, so so cute.
Sweetened condensed milk AND Karo syrup??? Holy cow. They used to have parents do such crazy stuff. Did you develop a sweet tooth early on?
Post a Comment