I have been so freakin' busy lately that I haven't been able to update this blog for weeks! I made myself a rule that I can't post blogs until I am caught up with my grading, but I have so many students right now that by the time I catch up it's after midnight. But since it's Sunday and I don't want to work on the Sabbath, here's a few pictures of our Bridgie girl...who cares about the other four kids, right? I know I need to stop neglecting them!!!

Not quite a smile!

I love this one!
2 comments:
Wow! She is changing so fast, I can't believe she is smiling and she is starting to chub up! She is darling.
every once and a while i feel guilty about buying paige all the cute clothes so I will buy jackson something just to feel better. Than it is back to buying paige stuff. My sweet baby is much more fun to spoil right now. (and much less of a pain in the buttocks).
Post a Comment